Charity Christmas Raffle – Raffl Nadolig
With a RRP of £400, this years charity Christmas hamper is bigger than ever! Buy your raffle tickets now to be in with a chance to win this incredible array of Welsh produce.
Mae’r hamper Nadolig eleni yn fwy nag erioed! Prynwch eich tocynnau raffl rwan i gael cyfle i ennill yr holl gynnyrch arbennig yma.
Click Here to purchase tickets:
All proceeds will go to The London Welsh Centre trust to help us continue our work with our community. The winner will be picked and announced on the 20/12/2020.
We would like to thank all of the generous companies who have donated their products this year. We really appreciate their invaluable contributions.
Vala Energy – www.valaenergy.com
1 water bottle
Nikki Pilkington – http://www.nikipilkington.com
Halen Mon – www.halenmon.com
Anglesey Brew House – www.angleseybrewhouse.co.uk
Blasus.Cymru – www.blasus.cymru
Jones Crisps x2
Blodyn Aur – Rapeseed oil with chilli
Calon Lan Chai Style Chutney
Calon Lan Raspberry preserve
Calon Lan Redcurrant Jelly
Welsh Sisters – www.welshsisters.co.uk
Captains Wife Gin
Wishing Well Crystals – www.wishingwellcrystals.com
Ffa Da Coffee – www.ffada.co.uk
Ellen Mair – www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EllenMairJewellery
Luke Upton – www.ylolfa.com/products/9781912631285/hard-men-of-rugby
Hard Men Of Rugby
Gwennol – www.gwennol.shop
Spirit of 58 – www.spiritof58wales.bigcartel.com
Canhwyllau Eryri – www.canhwyllaueryricandles.co.uk
Jasmin Jones – www.jasminjones.com
Casgliad – www.casgliad.com
Penlanlas – www.penlanlascymrusoaps.co.uk
Candle and Matches
Olew Hair – www.olew.cymru
London Welsh Centre Bar
Cwtch – Tiny Rebel
Barry Island – Brains
SA Gold – Brains
Rev James – Brains
SA – Brains
Bootlegger 1974 – Wrexham
Wrexham Larger – Wrexham
Black Dragon – Gwynt Y Ddraig
Gwynt Y Ddraig – Gwynt Y Ddraig
Scrumpy – Gwynt Y Ddraig
Perry Vale – Gwynt Y Ddraig
The London Welsh raffle rules
Thank you for supporting The London Welsh Centre. These terms and conditions refer to online entry to our raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £5. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation. The maximum combined value of raffle ticket entries you may purchase in any twelve month period is £1,000.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees of RNIB who are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle. This means that entries will not be accepted from the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and BFPOs.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain (only) and 18 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland.
- Online or telephone payments for raffle tickets by credit card are not permitted. Payments using this method will be rejected. Lottery and raffle payments by debit card are accepted. For more information please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of the The London Welsh Centre, registered charity number 232672.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- The Promoter cannot accept CAF payments for raffle entries and all CAF payments will be treated as donations.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- A combination of a random number generator and random selection of paper tickets is used to select raffle prize winner.
- Prizes are allocated as follows:
- The Entire Hamper – Goods RRP £400
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, The Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where The Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The raffle is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We will only courier the prize contents to a UK address up to the value of £50.