We have pared up with Dylanwad to bring you,
6 Nations The Great Wine Kick-Off
6 delicious wines delivered to your door and two online ZOOM wine tasting events hosted by Dylan Rowlands (from Dylanwad) one hour before kick-off. A perfect way to start a rugby international…other than being at the centre of course.
3 wines from Italy and 3 wines from France
Online ZOOM wine tasting with Dylan Rowlands 13th March – 1:15pm
Online ZOOM wine tasting with Dylan Rowlands 20th March – 7pm
Yr Eidal v Cymru 13 o Fawrth • Italy v Wales 13th March 1:15pm
Perlage Prosecco organic o safon. Sych ond twts bach o felysrwydd • A good quality organic Prosecco. Dry with a touch of sweetness.
Pinot Grigio – arogl ysgafn o bersawr, blas ffrwythau cerrig gyda asiditi da • A lightly perfumed nose, stone fruits with good acidity.
Valpolicella – ceirios a tannins ysgafn, llawn blas • Cherries on the palate and light tannins, full of flavour.
Ffrainc v Cymru 20fed o Fawrth • France v Wales 20th March
Salasar – Cremant pefriog o de Ffrainc sy’n rhoi dewis arall i Prosecco • A sparkling from the south of France that is a good alternative to Prosecco.
Sauvignon Blanc o’r Loire. Crisp a sych gan deuluoedd sy’n cynhyrchu Muscadet • A Sauvignon blanc from the Loire. Crisp and dry from two families who produce Muscadet.
Bordeaux Reserve Rouge – Canran uchel o Merlot, meddal, llyfn a hawdd i yfed • This has a high percentage of Merlot. Soft smooth and easy to drink.
Order by emailing email@example.com quoting code: Gwin6Gwlad21
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries close on 9th March 11am.
- Winners of each competition will be chosen at random and notified shortly thereafter by email, whereupon a postal address for delivery of prizes will be requested.
- Prizes are as stated and non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered unless advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- An alternative winner will be selected if we do not receive a response from an individual winner within 7 days of notification. Images of prizes may be required off winners for media purposes.
- The competitions are only open to any person aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries and will be notified on day of competition closing date.
- The London Welsh Centre will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including those people who’s privacy settings prevent non-friends or public from viewing their shared posts.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to The London Welsh Centre and not to Facebook. By entering this competition you hereby agree to receive updates from us via, email -you can opt out of these at any time. Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your details with any third party. For questions about this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. The London Welsh Centre reserve the right to amend the prize draw details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.